Art Camp 2020 Update

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and provincial shutdown, St. Paul has made the decision to postpone this years Art Camp. If you have already registered, you can expect a refund of your registration fee. We did not make this decision lightly but due to the uncertainty in provincial restrictions and availability of our volunteers we believe this to be the best course of action. We will be looking at other ways to reach out during this time, so check back often and stay tuned.
 
Sincerely,
St Paul Outreach Team
June 8, 2020